- 14 years of professional experience in a highly complex and safety-critical industry
- 7 years of experience in intercultural operational management (business unit with around 60 employees and MCHF 20 annual budget)
- 2 years of experience in program & change management
- MSc. in Business Administration with a Major in Strategic Management
- MSc. in Human Factors & System Safety
During my longtime experience in operational management in a high-risk industry, I demonstrated my distinctive analytical skills and my proven structured and pragmatic approach to manage highly complex operational and cultural challenges in a safety-critical environment. As a stress-resistant person, I am able to manage a very high workload without losing sight of the big picture. I am a highly effective problem-solver, quickly understanding challenges and developing adequate and pragmatic solutions.
In the past 14 years, I was able to gain a vast amount of experience in safety and risk management and organizational development. Since I was always fascinated by the way complex socio-technical systems work, I decided to enrich my practical experience with academic knowledge in this domain. My experience as an operational manager allows me to meld safety and risk management challenges with business requirements and to develop and implement realistic and pragmatic solutions.